Friday, January 16, 2009

ABOUT MYSELF


My full name is Siti Nadzirah Bte Mohd Salleh but just call me Ziera. My name was given by my eldest brother. I was born into the world on 16th November 1989 at Hospital Segamat. I am the sixth from seven siblings. I have 3 sister, 2 brother and youngest sister.

Although, I was born at Segamat but I grow up up in Johor Bahru with my parents. Same as many children, I was sent to Tabika Kemas Taman Cempaka when I was 6 years old. I only have 2 best friends there, named Dila and Siti.

Then, I continue my study in S.E.D.C for a year. Everyday, I go to school by bus with my sister and my brother because that school was far away from my house. When I was in Year 2, I move to SK Taman Cempaka that nearest to my house than before so I can only walk to school everyday.

On last 1998, I got news that my eldest brother was passed away because burning out in an accident when he on the way back to home. I feel so sad because I think he was the best brother that I never had and nobody can replace their position in my family. Although it happen 10 years ago, but I still crying when thinking of him.

After finished my primary, I continued my study at SM Sri Rahmat. I am enjoying study there because I have a lot of friend that make me smile everyday. When I was 13 years old, my family has decided to move to the village at Semerah, Batu Pahat.

Then, I continue my study at SMK Semerah for 2 years but when I was in Form 4, I have decided to continue my study at SMK Teknik Pontian in commerce studies. After finished my SPM while waiting for the result, I worked at supermarket for 2 months. Then, I worked as pam attendant for 4 months.

On December, I got a letter that I was selected to be here in UiTM Segamat. Now, I’m here as a student of Uitm Segamat.


No comments:

blogger