Monday, February 2, 2009

10 FACTS ABOUT ME..

« I LIKE TO EAT VERY MUCH.
Although I am a small girl, but I am really like to eat. Especially when I was in bad mood, I will eat as much I can because it was only way that can release my tension.

« DISLIKE VEGETABLES.
I don’t like to eat vegetables because its taste bitter. I only eat some vegetables like cucumber, ‘kangkung’, and cauliflower. However, I will eat if the dishes look yummy.

« HATE TO HEAR A SPEECH
Speech makes me feel so bored and sleepy.

« LOVE ART SO MUCH.
Actually, I want to take art and design course because I love art so much. I like art because it was amazing, and very creative way to show our expression about something but my sister don’t like me to take this course because she don’t think I will be success in this course and that’s why she want me to take business study here.

« I LOVE TO SLEEP
If I don’t have anything to do, I will spend my time on bed especially in the afternoon.

« LIKE TO READ A NOVEL.
I love reading but not an educational book. I only like to read a novel or magazines because it makes me cheer up. I will finish reading a novel within 1 or 2 hours but if I read an educational book, I will close up my eyes within 1 or 2 minutes.

« I LOVE MUSIC
I like to hear music because sometimes the lyrics are related with our real life. For me, music is just not only a songs but it can show what kind of people are. We can identify their characteristic only by know what kind of music they like to hear. For example, for person who likes to hear romantic songs it shows that a person has a soft-hearted and can easily get hurt feeling.

« LOOK ARROGANT.
If first time people look at me, they will think that I am arrogant person. Maybe sometimes it’s too hard to see me smile to a stranger but actually, I am not arrogant person. I just didn’t comfortable with people that I don’t know but if I know them I will be a good friend to them.

« CRAZY ABOUT GAMES.
When I have nothing to do, I will play games. Sometimes during weekend, I will spend all day to playing games and only take a break for a minute to pray, bathe and eat. Then, I will continue playing those games.
« I HATE FLOWER BEFORE.
Since I was small, I don’t like any kind of flower. I don’t know why, maybe because flower can’t be alive in a long time and it wilt after 2 or 3 three days. But, when I meet someone special in my life last year, I fall in love with flower especially rose. It was because every 4 or 5 days, he will bring red rose and chocolate for me at night. It quite romantic right?..

No comments:

blogger